Lecturer in Maths - 28 hours per week - Temporary until 31 December 2018
Contract: 28 hours per week - Temporary to 31 December 2018
Are you passionate about Maths? Are you enthusiastic about inspiring and motivating students to fulfil their potential? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest FE colleges in the North West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to pass on your skills at Further Education level and inspire the next generation. Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for teaching students maths at GCSE and Functional Skill level.
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual into the role of GCSE/FS Maths Lecturer. The role will involve teaching GCSE/FS mathematics with an excellent observation profile, good achievement and learner satisfaction. Applications are welcome from maths graduates (2:1 or above) and NQT’s who wish to pursue a teaching career.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Level 4/5 qualification in maths.
- Have a Degree Level qualification in maths.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (or be willing to achieve within a set period from appointment).
- Have experience at teaching in FE, including young people and adults is desirable
- Hold GCSE English & maths (A*-C)