Apprentice - Marketing & Business Services
An Apprentice is required to work and train in the college’s Admissions, Marketing and Business Services Team, to work across all team areas and functions. The work is varied and interesting with no two days the same! The team has a track-record of providing outstanding services to –
- Support the internal and external communication needs of the college e.g. through telephone, and reception duties.
- Support internal and external postal systems.
- Develop and run two college shops on site.
- Support administration functions associated with all areas of the marketing and events team which also include; admissions, premises, reception, reprographics, retail.
- Support effective marketing and events.
- Ensure people can find out what the college has to offer.
- Provide access to the best information and advice for both students, staff and customers.
- Ensure applications and admissions processes are of the highest standard. The post holder will work as part of a highly professional and committed team.
The Apprenticeship scheme provides unqualified staff with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Apprentices in these roles work towards a Diploma in Business Administration, but an alternative subject could be considered. The apprenticeship will normally remain in force for at least 12 months or until the apprentice has completed the relevant qualification(s), whichever is longer. Training, assessment, induction and ‘on-the-job training’ will be provided by Worthing College and team members, as relevant.