Front of House Catering Assistant
28.5 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)
Nottingham College is offering a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding catering assistant looking for a new challenge to begin or continue with their career in education.
We currently have a vacancy for a Front of House Catering Assistant in our student and staff food court. ‘UChoose’ is an enterprising food court for staff, students and visitors based at Clarendon Campus on Mansfield Road, serving a wide range of food throughout the day. The customer service, cleanliness, food safety and hygiene elements of the position are very important to ensuring the quality of the service. Candidates should therefore:
- Possess suitable experience of working in a similar area of catering front of house
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to maintain and help improve current standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Able to motivate learners where appropriate to help offer them the best possible experience.
- Be customer service focused as well as being fully aware of hygiene & safety regulations and practices.
- Will work occasional weekends, evenings or additional hours for college events if required.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Phil Tomlinson (FAM Catering &Hospitality) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 11pm on Monday 13th August 2018
Interviews are scheduled for Tuesday 21st August 2018