Teacher of Psychology & Sociology - Full Time/Perm - 36 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Psychology and Sociology. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement.
The successful candidate will be required to teach A Level Psychology and Sociology to Years 12 and 13 and an ability to contribute to the pastoral care of students.
The successful candidate should:
- Have degree or (equivalent) in a Science subject
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to achieve within set period from appointment
- Have experience of teaching Psychology/Sociology
- Current knowledge and some industrial experience within relevant sector is desirable
- Teaching, training or experience of confidently delivering to an audience
- Be comfortable working within an FE environment
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including cycle to work scheme.
SK Group is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.