Student Support Administrator (HMP Whatton)
HMP Whatton’s education department are looking for an experienced administrator who will provide student support as a member of our offender learning education team on a fixed term contract until May 2019. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for all general administrative tasks, ensuring the efficient operation of the education department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collating and analysing data.
- Creating and maintaining filing systems.
- Designing and production of documents.
- Use of appropriate databases and spreadsheets.
- Administer the exams process.
- Booking learners into the department.
The purpose of this role as Student Support Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Education Manager and the team, to ensure students are enrolled onto appropriate programmes of learning. You will also act as part of the examination officer team.