School Liaison and Events Officer
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 35,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver learner recruitment, enrolment and transition activities for the college working alongside Marketing, Admissions, Curriculum and Student Services.
- To deliver with the team learner recruitment and enrolment targets from identified feeder schools and groups across the region.
- To support the managers to deliver targeted activities for identified feeder schools and youth organisations to ensure positive transition for young people into college
- To deliver 14-19 transition programmes alongside marketing, student services, curriculum departments and external partners across the LEP region.
- To assist, organise and deliver flexible, responsive, efficient, relevant and innovative learning programmes, events and transition activities.
- To deliver a responsive programme and an effective service for feeder schools and curriculum directorates.
Employees of Leeds City College enjoy a wide range of benefits. To find out more about what we offer click on the following link: http://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/the-college/jobs-and-careers/benefits/
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.