Senior Procurement & Compliance Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
The Loughborough College Procurement team is seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to join the newly formed collaborative team.
We are looking for an individual who has extensive experience in procurement and experience of working with Public Procurement Regulations. This person will report to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day operational management of the procurement function for the college.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and use own initiative
- The ability to influence and engage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy
- A professional approach
- Respect for our aims and values
Loughborough College is a great place to work and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to healthcare scheme
- Tax efficient childcare
- Generous annual leave per year
- Subsidised gym membership
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 24th July 2018