Warranty Administration Apprentice (L2)
Employer: Home Serve
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 13th November 2017
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, 30 min lunch break, 37.5 hours per week
The Homeserve Warrant business is very successful, serving more than 1.3 million customers in the UK, a number that is rising daily. You will provide administrative support in this growing and busy team and learn a great deal about the insurance business which will stand you in very good stead for your future career.
- Inputting/uploading important confidential business data, updating internal data management systems.
- Interacting with Loss Adjusters and Retailers using emails and telephone calls.
- Taking messages and participating in general company communications systems and office process.
- Preparing documents for printing and circulation internally and externally.
- Collecting and sorting out internal and external post.
- Good standard of general IT skills Microsoft Office.
- Good, clear communication skills.
- Level 1 attainment of Maths and English.
- Team player
- Demonstrates ability and capability to learn
- GCSE A-D in Maths & English would be preferable but not essential.