Student Enrichment Officer - Stratford (SS144)
18.5 hours per week, term time only, 38 weeks per year.
Student Enrichment provides a range of activities to enrich the student experience at Solihull College.
As part of the Student Enrichment team you will:
- Contribute positively to the achievement the College's overall mission, vision, values and objectives.
- Develop activities in line with agreed strategies.
- Be hands on, enthusiastic and passionate about student involvement.
- Provide support, guidance and training to student volunteers, develop opportunities and support for students to run student-led clubs and activities.
- Support the development of the student voice to maintain an awareness of the needs of students.
- Assist with the development and delivery of a range of workshops.
- Have an awareness and understanding of the equality and diversity and the issues influencing FE students.
Educated to Level 3 (A-Level or equivalent), you should have experience of organising, promoting and supporting students focused events and activities teamed with experience of motivating, inspiring and engaging with young adults. Experience of working within a further or higher education environment would be an advantage.
Based at our Stratford Campus you must demonstrate the ability to work well within a team alongside flair and attention to detail are essential.
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th August 2018.