Instructor - Digital Skills
This role will be responsible for the development and delivery of Digital Skills Short Courses and Bespoke Solutions. The training could be at basic level for complete beginners up to an advanced level for experienced users. The delivery could be in one of the College Campuses or in other approved venues such as on-site for a business.
The types of courses could include:
- Digital security/stay safe on-line.
- Maximising social media for business and community projects.
- Enhancing and importing video clips.
- Edit and enhance photographs.
- Understand high quality visual communication/design.
- Understand marketing messages.
- Understanding of how to create a campaign on social media.
- Understand how to use of 'digital storytelling'.
We are looking for someone that is a good team member but is capable of working alone. Communication skills are key to the success of this role. Complete Training Solutions is a dynamic and constantly changing environment so we are looking for people that relish a challenge and are willing develop along with us.
As delivery could be in a variety of different locations, a driving licence is essential.