Lecturer - Hairdressing
Working within the Hairdressing Department the post holder will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality teaching in both theory and practical ensuring the success and enjoyment of every learner in their care. Candidates should have a relevant professional qualification to Level 3 together with an appropriate teaching qualification, or willingness to attain.
This post is based at the Andover Campus
Closing Date: 23 July 2018.
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on- site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
- There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Apply for Lecturer - Hairdressing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly