Senior Quality Officer
Do you have experience working in Quality Assurance, within a FE or HE environment? Would you like the opportunity to work for a unique global business, offering an array of different pathway programmes to international students?
If so then this could be a perfect role for you! We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education. Due to some exciting developments within the team, we are looking to hire a pro-active, organised, and efficient Senior Quality Officer, to join our Academic Office.
What is this role and where does it fit in?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Officer to work full time in the Academic Office, based in Brighton. The post-holder will assist the Academic Registrar and the wider Academic Office with the assurance of academic standards and the enhancement of academic quality across our UK & Europe International Study Centre network.
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience or working within a quality assurance or governance context in a Higher Education or Further Education environment.
- A good knowledge of quality assurance processes in the Higher Education or Further Education sector.
- Excellent communication skills, including the writing of detailed, high quality notes, reports, and associated communications.
- The ability to assimilate detailed, lengthy information and to identify the key issues.
- A familiarity with the Quality Assurance Agency’s (QAA’s) Quality Code for Higher Education and its purpose, gained through employment experience. (Desirable).
Where is this role based?
This role is based in the heart of Brighton, located near the station, surrounded by the city’s unique culture. The building has excellent facilities, the team are hardworking and social, and there’s a fantastic office environment.
The Application Process
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please send a CV and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Study Group processes your information in line with data protection regulations.