Apprentice Fabricator/Welder (L3)
Employer: Heathbrook Construction Co. Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 2 years
Possible start date: 23rd July 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm, 40 hours per week
Heathbrook require an apprentice fabricator / welder to train to become a valuable member of their workforce.
The company prides itself on producing a high quality product with a long established reputation for delivering on time. If successful you will have the chance to have a long career with good prospects to progress within the business.
In return, they expect you to be punctual, turn up for work when required and show a willingness to learn.
- read drawings
- use oxy/propane cutting equipment
- mark out
- weld to qualified status
- use overhead cranes
- punching machinery
- A willingness to work hard and to progress in your studies.
- A good attendance record
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE A – D in Maths and English or equivalent Functional Skills.
Fabrication and Welding Advanced Apprenticeship.
- Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required
- You will be required to attend college premises 1 day a week working towards a Level 3 NVQ qualification
- An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course
- Continual assessment for NVQ’s coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study
- Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week
- Functional Skills if required
Apprenticeship framework: Engineering Manufacture (Craft and Technician)