Supported Internship Lecturer in Inclusive Learning
We at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College, recently grade "Good" by OFSTED are looking for a Supported Internship Lecturer in Inclusive Learning to join the college in delivering an excellent service. If you are as committed, driven and enthusiastic as we are to ensure an outstanding experience for the learners we serve we would love to hear from you.
Inclusive Learning is a key growth area for the College and is continually refreshing its’ curriculum plan to meet the needs of its ever changing student population.
The post holder will take an active role in the teaching of the Supported Internship students and to ensure effective delivery and development of the Supported Internship programme. They will be working proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of learners.
This will also include:
- Training students in interview process for internship sites and competitive positions
- Work with the college and partners to contribute to internal and external marketing to represent the college and supported internship.
- Meet regularly with business liaison, manager/mentors to discuss intern strengths and challenges.
The post holder will have/hold:
- Demonstrable and successful experience of teaching at a variety of levels and in various settings including employment training
- Experience of teaching Inclusive Learning, with positive outcomes for students.
- Experience of working with partners and managing partner relationships effectively
- A level 4 teaching qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE) or the willingness to achieve one in line with statutory requirements.
- A relevant first degree or a professional qualification in Inclusive Learning.
- Appropriate current knowledge and skills related to the area of teaching required and a willingness to keep up to date.
For further details on the role please view the attached:
Your commitment to the values of our College - Excellence, Ambition, Focus, Accountability, Inclusion and Integrity - will be evident in everything you do.
- Working towards our Investors in Diversity accreditation
- Investors in People
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Pension scheme
- Staff Loans
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Designated CPD (development) days
- Access to a range of discounts and vouchers through PERKBOX
- Onsite Canteen and Restaurant (staffed by students)
- Onsite Hair and Beauty Salon (Staffed by students) and much more..
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners.
We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment.
The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is very important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our Safeguarding procedures.
To Apply, please send your CV and a supporting statement to HRresourcing@wlc.ac.uk via the Apply link by Sunday 15 July 2018. Please note that both documents are required for your application to be considered. Interviews will be held on Friday 20 July 2018.