Multimedia Lecturer in Inclusive Learning
We at Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College, recently graded "Good" by OFSTED are looking for a Multimedia Lecturer in Inclusive Learning to join the college in delivering an excellent service. If you are as committed, driven and enthusiastic as we are to ensure an outstanding experience for the learners we serve we would love to hear from you.
Inclusive Learning is a key growth area for the College and is continually refreshing its’ curriculum plan to meet the needs of its ever changing student population. The role will take an active role in teaching multimedia, Art, ICT and Customer service to students age 16-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Responsibilities include teaching relevant and differentiated multimedia curriculum for students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and to support them in developing their IT skills in appropriate design packages to support production of film, websites and other creative media linked to the curriculum.
Working within a committed team, delivering learning, developing lesson plans and constantly assessing learners’ outcomes you will contribute positively to the continuing improvement of the College. Along with making a personal impact by tutoring individual students the successful candidates will also be key to ensuring the successful embedding of English and Maths within the curriculum.
The post holder will have/hold:
- Experience of teaching Multimedia and Inclusive learning at a variety of levels with successful outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of having monitored and evaluated course quality on an ongoing basis leading to continuous improvement.
- A level 4 teaching qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE) or the willingness to achieve one in line with statutory requirements.
- A relevant first degree or a professional qualification in Inclusive Learning.
- Appropriate current knowledge and skills related to the area of teaching required and a willingness to keep up to date.
For further details on the role please view the attached:
Your commitment to the values of our College - Excellence, Ambition, Focus, Accountability, Inclusion and Integrity - will be evident in everything you do.
- Working towards our Investors in Diversity accreditation
- Investors in People
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Pension scheme
- Staff Loans
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Designated CPD (development) days
- Access to a range of discounts and vouchers through PERKBOX
- Onsite Canteen and Restaurant (staffed by students)
- Onsite Hair and Beauty Salon (Staffed by students) and much more..
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners.We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment. The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is very important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our Safeguarding procedures.
To Apply, please send your CV and a supporting statement to HRresourcing@wlc.ac.uk by Sunday 15 July 2018. Please note that both documents are required for your application to be considered.
Interviews will be held on Friday 20 July 2018.