Riding Head Coach
The post holder will have responsibility for day-to-day operation of the riding provision, including allocation of coaches and planning of the overall riding programme to fit within the City and Guilds assessment framework. The role involves co-ordinating the provision for the Riding Academy to ensure riders receive additional coaching from appropriately qualified and experienced coaches and have the opportunity to compete at an appropriate level.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum BHS II / Stage 4 Senior Coach
- Experience of coaching at a range of levels.
- Experience of co-ordinating a team of coaches
The working pattern will be Monday to Thursday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm.
This post will be based on the Sparsholt campus, Winchester.
Closing Date: 16 July 2018
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider