Sessional Trainers – Welding (Level 2)
Applications are welcomed on an employed basis or self-employed via an approved company.
The role will entail delivering Level 2 MIG Welding training courses to the local business community on a sessional basis, predominantly in the evening or on a Saturday.
For more information on the specific courses, please visit the Sparsholt Business Training page on the Sparsholt website - https://www.sparsholt.ac.uk/business-index/
The role will mainly be based at the Sparsholt campus, but flexibility is required for occasional courses delivered in Andover
In the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 July 2018
Key College Benefits include:
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices