HR Administrator Apprentice (L3)
Employer: Praesepe PLC
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 24 months
Possible start date: 6th August 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, 37.5 hours per week
This HR Administrator Apprenticeship is a great opportunity for someone who is adaptable and enthusiastic, looking for an entry into a career in HR. If this is you, please apply!
The ideal candidate should be looking to train and gain the relevant HR qualifications, have good administration skills along with good interpersonal skills and confidence when dealing with people.
- To respond positively, promptly and appropriately to all internal and external customer requests.
- To help to identify and complete relevant training needs in conjunction with GHRM.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To adhere to all company Health & Safety, and Equal Opportunities policies.
- To assist with and ensure that all HR administration tasks are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- To assist with the update and maintenance of accurate records in respect of employees.
- Other HR administration tasks as assigned by your immediate Manager/Supervisor.
- To ensure that personal conduct is at all times of a manner that reflects the department and company favourably, and that a presentable appearance is maintained at all times.
- This is a 2-year contract based on the official Government Apprenticeship scheme where you will receive study
- High level attention to detail.
- Good administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Conscientious and enthusiastic
- A team player, to fit in well as part of a well-run HR team
- Committed to completing your studies.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C/4 or equivalent or above.
- Predicted grades will be acceptable with application.
HR Support Apprenticeship Standard
Training to be provided
- Full training and support given from both your employer and college trainer to fully achieve Advanced Apprenticeship Standard HR Support
- Functional Skills Level 2 in both Maths and English (if required)
- Core Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Regular workbased visits from the college
- End of point assessment