Apprentice Vehicle Sales Administrator (L2)
Employer: The Delgarth Motor Group
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12-15 months
Possible start date: 6th August 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, 1 hour lunch break, 40 hours per week
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hardworking to gain experience of the motor industry and strong administration skills. Supporting a successful and busy car dealership, you will be joining a friendly and sociable team.
The successful applicant will gain excellent experience across high level and varied administrative duties.
- Request V55's
- Taxing of vehicles
- Liaising with and supporting the sales team
- Allocating costs and invoicing
- Updating databases
- Developing strong product and industry knowledge.
- The right candidate will be keen to develop strong administration skills.
- Be highly organised.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate effective communication- both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills
- Postive attitude
- Team player
- Good level of Maths and English, grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- This position is suitable for school, college or university leavers as predicted grades will be accepted
- Apprenticeship Standard for Customer Service Practitioner
- Training at College, online learning and independent study in the workplace
- Visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Ongoing support and training from the employer
- Use of E-portfolio
- End point assessment