Production Operative Apprentice (L2)
1 day left
- Full Time
Employer: Marshall Amplification
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 15-18 months
Possible start date: 6th August 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.45pm (1.00pm finish Fridays), 1 hour lunch break, 37.25 hours per week
Marshall Amplification is one of the largest and most well-respected brands in the music industry. We are seeking a committed Production Operative Apprentice to join our Engineering Department. Apply Now!
You'll be based at our HQ in Bletchley Milton Keynes you'll be carrying out these following duties on a daily basis.
- Operating and setting machinery such as CNC.
- Sheet metal bending and sheet metal punching to produce chassis for our amplifiers.
- Research products for production
- Develop prototypes
- Working in a small team the role will also involve TIG welding and working to all Health and Safety aspects in a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail
- Professional work ethic
- Creative mind set to problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication - written and verbal
- Ability to work along and as part of a team
- Numeracy skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Work effectively within a team
- Interest in engineering
- Willing to learn
- English and Maths GCSE A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalents.
- This role is suitable for school, college or university leavers as predicted grades will be accepted.
- Level 2 Improving Operational Performance Framework
- Level 2 Functional Skills (If required)
- College Attendance at our Chaffron Way Campus
- Regular visits from the college in the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of E-portfolio
- Ongoing training and support from the employer