Apprentice Office Administrator / Receptionist (L2)
Employer: Steven Eagell Toyota
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12-15 months
Possible start date: 6th August 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, 1 hour lunch break, 35 hours per week
We are looking for a bright and bubbly Office Administrator / Receptionist to support our growing accident repair team with our daily office needs. We look after 22 Toyota and Lexus dealers and aim to offer excellent customer service to all.
- Communicating with customers, giving updates,
- Dealing with general queries and liaising with insurance companies via emailing, telephoning, invoicing etc.
- General administrative duties including using bespoke systems
- Liaising with insurance companies regarding any overdue/outstanding payments
- Assisting with daily logistics
- Gaining payments from customers
- Good level of written and spoken english
- Good telephone manner
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Have experience talking to customers face to face as well as using email and telephones.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- Positive attitude
- English and Maths GCSE grades A*-C/4-9 or level 2 equivalent.
- This vacancy is suitable for school leavers, University and College students predicted grades will be accepted.
Apprenticeship Standard for Customer Service Practitioner
- Training at College, online learning and independent study in the workplace
- Visits from the College into the workplace
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Ongoing support and training from the employer
- Use of E-portfolio
- End point assessment