Part-time, Part-year Wellbeing Practitioner (Job Share)
2 – 2 ½ Days per week, 38 weeks per year (Job Share)
We are committed to providing outstanding pastoral support for our students and are seeking a new member of staff to join our Student Support Team. We continue to strive for excellence and welcome applications from similar minded candidates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are student-centric and have a positive and “can-do” attitude towards teenagers and mature students alike. Working in collaboration with colleagues within and beyond the student support team, we provide a first-class support service for students who are most in need of leaving or failing Further Education. Please read the Job Description for full details about the job role.
This post is for 2 to 2 ½ days per week, for 38 weeks per year, on a job share basis. Please outline your preferred working pattern in your application.
With the contractual hours of 14 hours per week (2 days), 38 weeks per year, the actual salary range including holiday pay is £7,251 - £7,693 per annum. With the contractual hours of 17 ½ hours per week (2 ½ days), 38 weeks per year, the actual salary range including holiday pay is £9,064 - £9,616 per annum.
This post is based at the Sparsholt campus
For an informal discussion about the post, please call – Kymmy Lewis, Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Sparsholt Campus – 01962 797579 (direct line, no answerphone).
Closing Date: 02 July 2018
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider