Business Part Time Tutor
Westminster Adult Education Service (WAES) was judged by Ofsted in 2016 as “officially good and on our way to outstanding”. We are the largest local authority adult education service in London and one of the largest in the country. We offer an exciting range of further education qualification courses, apprenticeship programmes, as well as extensive community based provision to over 9000 learners annually. With high learner and employer satisfaction ratings, we are committed to ensuring that our learners are inspired and motivated to succeed. Our three main centres in Westminster are all modern, easily accessible and purpose built, offering high quality teaching and learning facilities.
We offer excellent employment benefits including a public sector pension scheme, opportunities for Continuous Professional Development, central location and free/reduced fees.
Business – Reference ED/WAES/816
Business tutor required to teach groups of adults. Successful applicants will have:
- substantial experience of teaching groups of adults, including qualification courses at levels 1 to 3;
- a recognised teaching qualification for the lifelong learning sector, preferably CTLLS or PGCE, or equivalent;
- a minimum of a level 3 qualification in their specialist subject (higher level qualification desirable);
- extensive professional experience; and
- a recognised assessor qualification.
Please note, CV’s will not be accepted for this post.
Closing date for this post is 12pm Friday 13 July 2018.
Interviews for this post will be held in July and August with a required start date in September 2018.
This post may close earlier if suitable candidates are found.