IT Support Engineer
Barnfield College is seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their team who provide IT support at both campuses in Luton, Bedfordshire. This is a permanent role starting as soon as possible.
The IT Support Engineer will be required to administer and support a multi-domain Windows Server environment, associated technologies, services and resources including Windows desktop operating systems, a range of third party and custom applications, network infrastructure, managed print solution, VOIP telephony services, and Apple OSX platforms.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Exceptional customer care skills and focus on delivering an outstanding service.
- Technical skills appropriate to the tasks outlined: networking, hardware and software support for users, backup and replication technology, virtualization.
- Solid understanding of configuring and managing Microsoft Windows operating systems, security systems, implementation and best practices.
- VMWare infrastructure (desirable).
Have sound working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Server O/S (Active Directory, DNS and DHCP).
- Cisco networking configuration and troubleshooting.
- Office 365.
- Sophos Antivirus.
Closing date: 29 June 2018.
CVs will not be accepted for job posts.