Progress Tutor – Access to HE (0.4FTE)
14.8 hours per week
The Loughborough College Access to HE team is looking to appoint a Progress Tutor to coach students in attaining their learning goals and to exceed their expectations in order for them to become independent learners who progress successfully.
The successful candidate will carry out a variety of tasks including one to one and group sessions with students, monitoring and reviewing students’ attendance and achievement, and supporting a range of team activities such as welcome events and induction.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A relevant vocational or academic qualification at Level 3
- Experience working in an educational and with adult learners
- Excellent planning, administration and organisational skills
- Passion and Motivation
- Respect for our aims and values
Loughborough College is a great place to work. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- A competitive pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site parking
- Access to healthcare scheme
- Tax efficient childcare
- Generous annual leave per year
- Subsidised gym membership
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 26th June 2018