Marketing Planning Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Nottingham College is looking for a Marketing Planning Officer, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Identify market opportunities and points of differentiation, which can be the subject of marketing action.
- Track applicant progress from pre contact to completion (espec 6 weeks +) and identifying opportunities to progress / re-engage through marketing activity.
- Work with HOFs/FAMs and Marketing and Communications Managers to coordinate and deliver marketing and communications activity.
You will have experience of:
- Using data to generate customer insight and support the development of a marketing plans underpinned by consumer insight and external and internal data analysis.
- Collaborating internally to develop marketing plans build internal relationships and deliver organisational goals.
- Developing and updating operational marketing plans and tactical campaigns in alignment with business goals.
- Delivering effective online marketing campaigns using the full spectrum of tools and tactics available to us, including social media advertising, PPC, email marketing and database/CRM marketing.
- Using analytics and social listening tools to identify improvements to organisational processes that will enhance social reputation.
- Analysing, measuring and reporting on marketing effectiveness.
- Having good interpersonal and negotiating skills.
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Marketing & Communications Manager, Rory Mcardle on 0115 884 2305.or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 11.00pm Monday 25 June 2018. Interviews are scheduled for Monday 2 July 2018.