Hourly Paid HND Tutor - Advanced Fashion Studies
180 hours, 5 hour Weekly Sessions
Responsibilities include the planning, design, delivery and assessment of classroom activities within the subject area, providing the highest levels of quality in the delivery of teaching, learning and assessment to students. You will teach in a flexible and creative way, utilising digital technologies and other resources and provide induction, advice and information to students on the requirements of the course programme and possible progression routes.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Have taught fashion collection design and development, pattern cutting, draping on the stand, sewing, developing sample garment from drawings with relevant industry experience
- Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in a relevant subject to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Closing date: 5 pm, Tuesday 19th June
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.