Hourly Paid Tutor: HND Fashion Conceptual Practice
65 total, 5 hour weekly sessions between 14th Sept. 2018 to 14th Dec. 2018
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Central London. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 13,000 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences.
This is a new post to teach a core unit – Conceptual Practice L5 year 2 of HND Fashion. Specialist skills are required to teach at this level of HE. The post holder must demonstrate experience in art and fashion history, art criticism, contemporary fashion, fashion design and research & development - together with relevant industry experience.
Responsibilities include the planning, design, delivery and assessment of classroom activities within the subject area, providing the highest levels of quality in the delivery of teaching, learning and assessment to students. You will teach in a flexible and creative way, utilising digital technologies and other resources and provide induction, advice and information to students on the requirements of the course programme and possible progression routes.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in a relevant subject to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Closing date: 5 pm, Wednesday 20th June 2018
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.