Looking for a career where you can change lives?
We currently have a great opportunity at MOL to join the Delivery Team based at Openshaw as Delivery Assistant on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis. Our business is growing rapidly and we're looking for colleagues who are ambitious, keen to advance their career and interested in future opportunities with MOL.
MOL are an established national professional education provider. We currently specialise in providing corporate and public programmes leading to qualifications for a range of disciplines including HR, management, property and conveyancing and probate law. MOL offer high quality blended, distance or live online learning products developed and delivered by specialists in the field.
The purpose of this role is to provide accurate, efficient and timely administration to support the programmes in our People and Property portfolios. The role will include: advising customers by phone and email, maintaining accurate learner records, raising sales and purchase orders and liaising with clients/customers to resolve issues.
To do this successfully you'll need:
- A strong focus on delivering the best outcome for our customers.
- To be able to deal effectively and accurately with written and telephone enquiries from customers, using positive, clear and concise English.
- To be a problem solver - proactive and focused on developing your own solutions.
- To be organised, work quickly, multitask and be able to prioritise tasks.
- Great attention to detail generated from an understanding of the importance of accurate data.
- To be a positive, collaborative team player.
MOL is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries' are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.