Head of Business Development and Account Management
MOL is a leading provider of professional corporate development, with over thirty years' experience. We operate nationally, and our distinctions include being a top three UK market leader in the provision of professional human resources (HR) qualifications. Beyond this strong market base in HR, MOL has diversified into professional sectors including accountancy, leadership, property, facilities management, electrical and construction materials, and public relations.
Your Reward and Benefits
Along with the job satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference to the lives of learners and opportunities for your career development, at MOL we like to reward your hard work and in return you will receive:
- Excellent holiday allowance.
- Top benefits package.
- Plenty of special retail offers and discounts.
- Fantastic pension options.
- Most of our sites have free car parking available.
As Head of Business Development and Account Management, you will be responsible for running MOL's corporate business which includes developing new client relationships, maintaining and growing existing relationships with clients and partners. You will champion and embed the behaviours, values and skills we need to successfully deliver the MOL vision, leading change and driving capability across teams.
Your role will involve developing corporate strategies to ensure MOL reaches its sales, financial and growth targets and supports LTE group goals. Your main responsibilities are;
- Leading the MOL corporate business team.
- Maintain and update retention and development pipelines.
- Production of timely and reliable forecasts.
- Building a strong personal network in the education sector.
- Maintaining an active and regular customer engagement strategy at C-Level and with senior decision-makers in target growth customers, both formally and informally.
- Identify and understand customer projects that bring mutual value and drive a partnership approach enabling you to secure growth.
- Drive actions and performance of internal key stakeholders through consistent and clear communications.
- Lead generation with a focus on new business through various mediums to gain new client engagement.
- Lead the Business Development and Account Management Team (3 People).
- Lead on bids and tenders of strategic importance.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the Role Profile.
At LTE group we are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
If you are successful in being offered a position, we are required to carry out a Disclosure Barring Service check for you.
Wishing you the very best of success with your application!