Study Support Coach
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 35,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
The post-holder will be expected to, but not be limited to, being responsible for the following:
- To be responsible for a caseload of students who require coaching and on-line support as part of their planned learning programme within Science.
- To track and monitor progress towards achievement using assessment grades in ProMonitor markbooks, ensuring learner progress is tracked against their target grades.
- To be responsible for achieving student outcomes-achieving the qualification and target grade.
- To assist with initial, diagnostic and formative assessment.
- To provide support for students with their learning, using on-line support technology and education platforms.
Employees of Leeds City College enjoy a wide range of benefits. To find out more about what we offer click on the following link: http://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/the-college/jobs-and-careers/benefits/
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.