Library & Learning Resource Assistant
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of Learning Resources Assistant to undertake general library duties at both the Town Centre and STEM Centre Libraries.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a Level 2/3 qualification in Business Administration/Customer Service or IT
- Hold a Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formally PTLLS) or to be willing to obtain within 12 months
- Hold GCSE A*-C English & Maths
- Have experience of working within busy Library and Learning Resources Centre
- Have experience of dealing with a variety of customer needs with a proven track record of customer care and service
- Be competent with the use of Microsoft Office
- Have experience of working within FE or with a training provider of Workplace Learning (desirable)
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV’s from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.