Project Administrator (DANCOP)
37 hours per week
Fixed term until 31st December 2018
Location: Highfields Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join DANCOP (Derbyshire and Nottingham Collaborative Outreach Programme).
We are advertising for a Project Administrator to join our team at Nottingham College, one of DANCOPs partner institutions. DANCOP is part of the Office for Students (OFS) National Collaborative Outreach Programme (NCOP) that exists to provide targeted higher education outreach programmes to secondary schools and colleges, in specific local areas where HE participation is low overall and lower than expected given GCSE attainment levels.
The Administrator role is to assist the DANCOP team at the Colleges’ purpose built STEM Centre at our Highfields Campus. With an eye for detail and strong administration skills, you will ideally have experience of working in an education setting.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong administration skills
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Jonathan Porter on 0115 884 2875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is 11.00pm Wednesday 20 June 2018.
Interviews/assessments are scheduled for Friday 6 July 2018.
Nottingham College Services is a subsidiary company of Nottingham College, and as such the terms and conditions of employment are different, the main differences being:
- 30 days paid leave per year, made up of 22 days annual leave and 8 bank/public holidays.
- You will be eligible to receive company sick pay for up to 20 days and statutory sick pay thereafter.
- You will be provided with details of a personal pension plan which you can access.