Programme Leader - Blended Learning
B&FC’s internationally renowned Fleetwood Nautical Campus are recruiting a Programme Leader specialising in Blended Learning. The centre delivers industry leading Maritime Education and Training. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with industry leading employers and B&FC’s students who take pride in their training.
- To be directly involved in the management of student learning within the curriculum area.
- To be proactive in the quality improvement of overseas business link.
- To be fully conversant with programmes/course regulations and specifications for the defined area thus ensuring conformity and best practice.
- To lead development of Blended Learning Programmes to enhance student experience.
- To be responsible for the completion of the programme review process and Quality Improvement Plan.
- To develop and update learning resources to support the curriculum and improve student experience.
- To actively inform the curriculum content to meet a range of needs and transferable skills.
- To take responsibility for the day to day operational coordination of the course and its delivery.
- To monitor and use the systems used in College (electronic or otherwise) to ensure student success, for example, OneFile, Moodle, Forum, internal verification etc
- To be responsible for meeting recruitment targets for the area, including use of social media in promoting the programmes
- To monitor, report and action as appropriate on a range of quality indicators related to the learner experience. These will include retention, success, value added, student survey outcomes.
- To monitor, report and action as appropriate on the progress of action plans to ensure improvements are brought about in a timely manner.
Standard responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.