Branch Support Specialist Apprentice (L3)
Employer: Hayley Group PLC
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 10th June 2018
Working week: 8.30am - 5.30pm, 40 hours per week
The Branch Support Specialist role involves work in a busy/demanding office environment and over time will create skills for technical back up to support our branch network. Quick response times are needed to fulfil branch orders and you will be responsible for jobs from start to finish. You will learn all aspects of the branch support network and technical requirement on products with a professional attitude. The job entails being versatile in the role and to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Dealing with our internal branch network and sourcing product from all over the world. Enquiries are dealt with through e-mail and telephone therefore excellent communication skills are required
- Answering the phone, taking orders and answering customer queries
- Sales invoicing and sales order entry
- To see tasks through to completion in a professionally and timely manner.
- Dealing with invoice and pricing queries
- Have good communication skills, verbal, listening and written
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management skills
- Be highly motivated with a flexible and proactive approach with a desire to learn and take on responsibility
- Smart in appearance and punctual
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be educated to A Level Standard or equivalent.
You will be working toward a Level 3 Business Standard, this may be accompanied with Functional Skills.
Apprenticeship standard: Business > Business Administrator