Head of Music & Drama
The High Arcal School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Head of Music & Drama. Expressive arts are at the heart of our curriculum and the school has invested heavily in this area over the past few years. The Expressive Arts is a successful and high performing area of the school which has successfully secured numerous accolades over the years including Gold and Platinum awards for the National Music for Youth Festival and Arts Mark Gold. We are seeking to appoint a creative Music teacher who has a real enthusiasm and passion for these subject areas.
The successful candidate for Head of Music & Drama will need to be:
- An inspirational teacher who has the highest expectations of students.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching Music at KS4.
- Innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to draw upon the expertise of others within the department to develop an expansive curriculum area and develop an expansive extra-curricular programme.
- A motivational and inspirational leader that has the ability to work collaboratively with other leaders across the Trust.
If you are, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be expected to be involved in cross-curricular activities and take an active role in the development of Music and Drama.
The High Arcal School is part of The Dudley Academies Trust and welcomes students of all abilities and from all backgrounds. Staff take the time to get to know and understand each student, supporting them to do their very best. We believe that by working together we will develop inspirational schools which instill ambition and desire in young learners, open their minds, widen their horizons and equip them to succeed in a challenging world.
The High Arcal School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The person appointed will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.