Head of Technology & Engineering
The High Arcal School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative Head of Engineering & Technology. Technology, engineering, and design are at the heart of our curriculum and the school has invested heavily in this area over the past few years. The Design and Technology team is successful and innovative with highly experienced members of staff working as part of a large team. We are seeking to appoint a creative teacher who has a real enthusiasm and passion for the subject.
The successful candidate for Head of Technology & Engineering will need to be:
- An inspirational teacher who has the highest expectations of students.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with experience of teaching Engineering.
- Innovative and creative with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to teach a variety of Design & Technology subjects at KS3 & KS4.
- Able to draw upon the expertise of others within the department to develop an expansive curriculum area.
- A motivational and inspirational leader that has the ability to work collaboratively with other leaders across the Trust.
If you are, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be expected to be involved in cross-curricular activities and take an active role in the development of Technology & Engineering subjects alongside other members of the department.
The High Arcal School is part of The Dudley Academies Trust and welcomes students of all abilities and from all backgrounds. Staff take the time to get to know and understand each student, supporting them to do their very best. We believe that by working together we will develop inspirational schools which instill ambition and desire in young learners, open their minds, widen their horizons and equip them to succeed in a challenging world.
The High Arcal School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The person appointed will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.