5 days left
- Full Time
At UCEN Manchester, we're creating futures together. We're focused on delivering first-class technical and professional higher level skills to meet the priorities of Greater Manchester and the wider region.
Our graduate statistics speak for themselves: more than 90% of our students go on to work or further study within six months of leaving. Our inspiring environments, challenging courses and employment-focused curriculum are created to help you find the best possible opportunities. An integral part of this is the skills and qualifications you will leave with, ensuring a successful career.
We know what our students need to be ready for their future roles. We've built cutting edge technical environments and state-of-the-art facilities to deliver our exceptional teaching and learning.We're supported by outstanding academic expertise and industry experience to impart the most relevant knowledge and skills to all our students.
At UCEN Manchester, we're investing in providing you with the skills, the knowledge and the success to ensure you find your future.
As a Higher Education Administrator you will work within the UCEN Manchester (Higher Education) Management Team with a view to supporting and improving the HE provision of the college in order to deliver high quality, student focused education to meet contractual requirements and standards in line with UCEN Manchester procedures, University regulations and the UK Quality Code for Higher Education.
To do this successfully you'll need:
- A degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Literacy and numeracy to at least Level 2
- Experience of working in academic services or administration in the Higher Education sector.
- Understanding of HE delivery in an FE environment.
- Experience gained in a goals-focused, target driven and customer service orientated environment.
- Excellent ICT skills including word processing, the advance use of spreadsheets accurate keyboard skills and the ability to prepare and share information with others.
- Ability to use Student Record System, UCAS course collect and UCAS provider reports.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award. If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation