Business Administration Apprentice (L2)
4 days left
- Full Time
Leeds City College is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments with around 1200 employees and over 35,000 students. Offering a diverse curriculum within a vibrant and multicultural learning environment, our goal is to deliver excellent and innovative education which supports and inspires every student to achieve their ambitions.
We are seeking a Business Admin Assistant (Apprentice) to provide administrative support to the Business Support Team. The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Attend staff meetings as requested.
- Present themselves in a professional manner and appropriate appearance. Co-operate with any staff development activities required to effectively carry out the duties of the post and to participate in College appraisal and development schemes.
- Comply with all College policies and procedures.
- Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Promote a positive image of the College.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, which may be required from time to time.
Employees of Leeds City College enjoy a wide range of benefits. To find out more about what we offer click on the following link: http://www.leedscitycollege.ac.uk/the-college/jobs-and-careers/benefits/
Leeds City College is committed to Equality of Opportunity (ensuring everyone is treated fairly) and safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check as well as mandatory pre-employment checks which may also include checking social media profiles. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.