Client Relationship Manager
Are you a Client Relationship Manager looking for your next challenge? Do you have knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy? Are you commercially savvy when it comes to delivering outstanding service? If the answer is yes then come and make a difference at B&FC as an apprenticeship levy Account Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with account management and new business development experience to join a dynamic and innovative corporate team. You will be commercially responsive and assist in managing a portfolio of levy accounts to ensure service delivery and client satisfaction is at the forefront of what you do.
- Take control of managing levy funding for the companies apprenticeship training delivery.
- Lead on the implementation of new programme launches and ongoing management of service delivery to meet agreed client expectations and B&FC’s service standards proposition.
- To be consultative and identify organisational solutions where levy account optimisation will deliver a return on investment and return on expectation for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments in the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of apprenticeship programmes.
- Be the liaison between your accounts (employers) and the wider Education team meeting all necessary targets.
- Ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the operations assistant.
- Meet internal and external compliance requirements, contracting agreements and SFA funding rules as well as providing guidance to employers to ensure their Digital Apprenticeship Service account is managed effectively.
- Support Head of Corporate Accounts and Director of Business Development to achieve income levels from levy revenue streams through robust and coordinated account management activities.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Closing date: 1st June 2018 at 4pm.
Interview date: TBC