Apprentice Administrator – Production Department (L2)
2 days left
- Full Time
Employer: Bolt & Nut Manufacturing Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 31st May 2018
Working week: 8.30am - 5.00pm, 30 mins lunch break, 40 hours per week
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Apprentice Administrator to work for a manufacturing company based in Coseley. Specialising in the manufacture and supply of high integrity special fasteners and petrochemical grade bolting to the following Industry Sectors: Oil and Gas Petrochemical Power Generation Nuclear Mining
- Answering telephone calls internal and external
- Assist in organising transportation of goods
- Booking goods in and out
- Raising purchase orders
- Expediting and Production planning
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Working methodically to assist in the smooth and efficient running of this department.
- Work well on their own and as part of a team.
- Will have the desire and ambition to listen, learn and progress.
- Good time keeping and reliability.
- This apprenticeship is suitable for applicants who have GCSE grades A-C, 4-9, or equivalent within Maths and English.
- Applicants with lower grades are invited to apply as motivation and the willingness to learn and succeed will be recognised by the company. The company will support additional learning if required.
You will be given full training and will report directly to the manager of the department.
You will complete your qualifications in the work place, visited and observed by the college assessment team.
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration