Apprentice Data Analyst
37 hours per week (Including 20% off the job training)
Would you like to earn while you learn? Blackpool and The Fylde College are looking for talent to progress and nurture. So get your career off to the best start at an organisation that offers support with your education and top quality qualifications.
Summary of Duties:
Production of analyses, reports and insights to facilitate the optimisation of quality of service and business growth. There will also be an element of testing software looking at the functionality resolving issues where possible.
- Enhance and develop the use of information systems
- Generating and interpreting data
- Developing data capture processes
- Ensuring data processes are designed to provide appropriate input and outputs
- Supporting the improvement of student data
- Undertake ongoing training and contribute to the continuous improvement of the MI&F service
- Using information systems to manage information and establish the accuracy and credibility of data
- Improving business intelligence to show how well the business is doing
- Developing the use of data visualisation e.g. reports and dashboards
- Making improvements to data systems
- There will also be an element of testing software and identifying issues.
- Complete NVQ Data Analyst course
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.