Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician Apprentice (L3)
6 days left
- Full Time
Employer: Chicken Joes Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Advanced
Apprenticeship duration: 36 months
Possible start date: 11th June 2018
Working week: Various working hours, 40 hours per week
This role is a specialist occupation involved in planning, preparing and safely carrying out work activities in process, product and space cooling
- Routine maintenance
- Reactive service
- Commissioning and de-commissioning of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems.
- Good practical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and plans
- Awareness of health and safety
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Well motivated
- Presentable and smart
- Able to communicate well/clearly verbally and written
- GCSE Grades A – C or above or equivalent to include maths and English Language.
Full training to be provided by way of an apprenticeship programme including 1 day per week at college.
Apprenticeship framework: Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump > Refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician