Truck Rental Admin Assistant Apprenticeship (L2)
- Part Time
Employer: Fred Smith & Sons (Motor Bodies) Ltd
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate
Apprenticeship duration: 12 months
Possible start date: 28th May 2018
Working week: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm, 30 hours per week
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents as required
- Be aware of general office health and safety
- Tidy and maintain the working environment
- A positive work ethic and overall approach
- A good telephone manner with an understanding of what is required to provide a good customer service.
- Friendly, polite, eager to help, honest, trustworthy and a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good use of English and ability to produce documentation to a high standard.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Establishing good working relations with work colleagues and clients.
- Somebody who is willing to learn, thrives on improving their skills, a positive outlook and looks to exceed standards.
- GCSE A-D in maths & English would be preferable not essential.
The successful applicant will complete a Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration. This will be delivered in the workplace in work time by Assessors from Dudley College of Technology.
Apprenticeship framework: Business and Administration