Marketing & Events Executive
We have a great opportunity to join the Marketing Team as a Marketing and Events Executive on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis. You will be expected to:
- Develop and produce appropriate marketing materials, campaigns, and copy for the promotion of the activities to the full range of stakeholders and audiences.
- Support the Events & Projects Manager in the planning, preparation and delivery of all group wide events.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations as required.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences and exhibitions (may take place in the evenings or at weekends).
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group. Each of our 5,000 colleagues benefits from the opportunity to develop and progress their career within and across our wider Group network.
In order to do this role you will need:
- A degree or equivalent.
- Experience of delivering marketing collateral to a high standard.
- Experience of planning and delivering high profile events.
- Experience of managing marketing projects and activities, including e-marketing.
- Successful experience of working with a range of media, new technologies, to raise sales performance and reputational performance.
If you are interested, please apply today.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications fromall sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.