Cleaner x 7
We are looking for 7 Cleaners to join the largest further education College in the UK. These positions are based across our Manchester sites and your actual working location can be discussed at interview. This position is part-time working 15 hours per week for a fixed-term contract lasting approximately 9 months.
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest FE college in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners.
As directed by the Facilities Manager, you will work as part of the team to carry out cleaning duties in accordance with the daily work schedule, in line with College policies and procedures. In your role you will:
- Carry out cleaning duties in accordance with the daily work schedule, using job related products and equipment in a safe and professional manner as directed by a manager or team leader as required.
- Complete job related documentation, such as scheduled tick lists, risk assessments, COSHH assessments as required.
- Comply with College Health & Safety and Security requirements including elearning and the use of PPE.
- Ordering of materials via Supervisor.
In order to do this, you will need:
- A good level of English and Maths.
- Manual Handling training.
- Risk assessment training.
- COSHH training.
- To hold or work towards British Institute of Cleaning Sciences (BICs) or similar.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award. If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding and growing sector, apply today.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation