Lecturer - Electrical Installation
B&FC are looking to recruit a Lecturer specialising within Electrical Installation, based in our newly extended construction skills centre. Our passionate and inspired construction team delivers a range of further and higher education courses that support individual aspirations and industry skill needs.
- Direct involvement with delivery of course material.
- Management of student learning within the curriculum area.
- Assist in the development and delivery of related programmes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching and learning.
- Monitor student recruitment, retention and achievement.
- Maintain an awareness of health and safety at all times and ensure students are aware of safe practices and procedures.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC:
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Closing date: 23rd May 2018 at 4pm.
Interview date: 30th May 2018.