Researcher - Molecular Genomics (Maternity Cover)
Up to 1 year to cover maternity leave
35 hours per week
- To undertake research on research and knowledge exchange projects in the Rivers and Lochs Institute.
- To contribute to the development of training and education provision in the Rivers and Lochs Institute.
- To support, and where appropriate, lead other research and knowledge exchange activity, within the Rivers and Lochs Institute.
- To contribute, where appropriate, to the wider development of research and knowledge exchange at UHI Inverness College.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Objectives:
- Project support and proposal writing
- Knowledge Exchange, Training & Education
- Promotion and Networking
- Team working and Facilitation
Person Specification - Specific Essential skills, knowledge and experience required include:
- Up to date research track record in molecular genomics.
- up to date research track record in molecular genomics.
- Experience in undertaking a wide range of molecular genomic methodologies
- Doctoral qualification in a relevant discipline area. Exceptional candidates with a Masters degree and several years of relevant laboratory experience will also be considered.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 28th May 2018..
If you have any queries about the application process please contact the Human Resources Department on email@example.com or on 01463 273210.