Administration Manager (HMP Highpoint)
Looking for a career where you can change lives?
For more than two decades, Novus has been delivering education, training and employment opportunities to adults and young people in UK prisons.
Over the years we have built a reputation as an innovator in the fight to reduce re-offending rates by transforming people's lives through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Highpoint to join the education team as an Administration Manager on a permanent, full time (37 hours per week) basis. The purpose of this role is effectively plan and manage the deployment of the administration team of staff. You will provide a comprehensive and effective administration service that supports contract monitoring and provide and maintain effective and efficient data relating to finance, personnel and learners. To do this successfully you'll need:
- A proven track record of effective and efficient administration within a busy office environment.
- The ability to maintain accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems.
- To achieve cluster operational, financial and quality targets by effective planning analysis and reporting processes.
- To hold or be willing to gain qualifications at Level 2 in literacy and numeracy within agreed timescales.
- To hold or be willing to work towards a Level 3 qualification related to ICT or business administration.
In return, you will benefit from an excellent package including - a favourable pension scheme, retail discounts, childcare vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme, Simply Health scheme and technology scheme.
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed within the role profile.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to job evaluation.