Administration & Student Services Officer
DGHE is the higher education division of David Game College. Established in 1974 the College is Ofsted inspected and QAA reviewed with a reputation for quality and academic excellence.
With an expanding course portfolio and growing student body we now require an enthusiastic, hard-working and experienced administrator/student services officer to join the DGHE team from May/June 2018.
The Administration & Student Services Officer will support the senior officer in ensuring the highest professional service standards are provided in the College in relation to admissions and the support of students with both their general and academic needs. They will also serve in a supporting role to the teaching team.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
The applicant should have high levels of personal and professional competence in an educational setting, be an excellent communicator and prepared to work hard and contribute to a busy, performance driven team. They should also have:
- BTEC HND or Bachelors degree (or equivalent level 5 / 6 qualification)
- Adequate experience of working in an education/training environment
- Knowledge of UK education systems
- Proficient MS Office user and other job specific software/platforms
- Familiarity with Moodle (or similar VLE)
- Knowledge of SFE student finance/loans an advantage
Job description and person specification available at: https://www.dghe.ac.uk/college/staff-vacancies
To apply please send covering letter and CV to Dr John Sanders, Director of HE: email@example.com